Race Winner: Joey Logano of Crew Penske (Ford)
Stage 1 Winner: Martin Truex Jr. of Joe Gibbs Racing (Toyota)
Stage 2 Winner: Joey Logano of Crew Penske (Ford)
Stage 1 Recap (Laps 1-100):
● Kyle Busch began fourth and completed Seventeenth.
● Busch moved up into the lead on lap two, however the M&M’S Messages driver discovered bother quickly after when mud caked on his grille spiked the engine’s temperature. He was compelled to pit from the lead on lap 11, placing him one lap down.
● Busch got here to pit street on lap 42 so the M&M’S Messages crew might add water to chill the engine. He restarted in thirty ninth, one lap down.
● The 2-time Cup Collection champion received his lap again when the warning waved on lap 48, as he was the Fortunate Canine after the lap-50 competitors yellow. Busch discovered himself restarting in thirty second on the lead lap when racing resumed on lap 51.
● Busch was in a position to transfer up by means of the sphere when green-flag racing resumed. He was as much as Seventeenth by lap 70 and completed Stage 1 in that place.
Stage 2 Recap (Laps 101-200):
● Busch began Seventeenth and completed twenty third.
● Busch discovered bother early within the stage. With the automotive of Ryan Blaney bobbling forward, Busch had restricted visibility and bumped into the again of Blaney, inflicting a multicar accident.
● A number of journeys down pit street necessitated reducing sheet metallic from the M&M’S Messages Toyota, and Busch discovered himself in twenty third because the laps wound down on Stage 2. He completed twenty third.
Last Stage Recap (Laps 201-253):
● Busch began twenty second and completed Seventeenth.
● The 2-time Cup Collection champion rolled off twenty second for the ultimate stage with a broken M&M’S Messages Toyota.
● Regardless of the injury, Busch was in a position to transfer up by means of discipline. He discovered himself within the 18th spot with 20 laps to go and introduced dwelling a Seventeenth-place end.
Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 18 M&M’S Messages Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing:
“We had a superb M&M’S Messages Toyota. I used to be in a position to get out entrance, however then we had an excessive amount of mud on the grille and overheated, and it received us behind. I used to be in a position to get again on the lead lap, however if you get again within the pack like that, it was actually arduous to make up a whole lot of floor. We’ll put this one behind us, take the week off and prepare for Martinsville.”
The NASCAR Cup Collection takes a uncommon weekend off earlier than returning to motion April 10 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway for the Blue-Emu Most Ache Aid 500. The race begins at 7:30 p.m. EDT with stay protection offered by FS1 and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.